AWS RDS/Aurora(PostgreSQL)Administrator 
|Language Skills||Native Japanese.|
|No. Of Positions||1|
|Duration||Long term project effective immediately|
|Budget||Depends on skills|
1) Manage databases through multiple product lifecycle environments, from development to mission-critical production systems.
2) Configure and maintain database servers and processes, including monitoring of system health and performance, to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security.
3) Apply data modeling techniques to ensure development and implementation support efforts meet integration and performance expectations
4) Independently analyze, solve, and correct issues in real time, providing problem resolution end-to-end.
5) Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes
6) Assist developers with complex query tuning and schema refinement.
7) Provide 24×7 support for critical production systems.
8) Perform scheduled maintenance and support release deployment activities after hours.
[Skills and Qualifications]
Platform: AWS Service
・Experience using the management console
・Ability to convey database authentication details to other internal departments
・New DB instance builds
・Ability to build and configure cluster settings
・Ability to execute headless cluster builds
・Configure EC2 storage settings
・Experience in conventional DB builds
・Migration of data residing on different types of databases (DB2, Oracle, MSSQL)
・Ability to deal with encoding issues between different types of databases
・Knowledge regarding database monitoring
・Experience in building HTTP endpoints