Apache Web Server Administrator 
|Language Skills||Native level Japanese. Ability to read and write emails in English.|
|No. Of Positions||1|
|Duration||Long term starting immediately|
|Budget||Based on skills|
|JD Summary||[Competencies required:]|
1) Strong troubleshooting skills.
2) Native level Japanese. Ability to read and write emails in English.
3) Familiarity with performance monitoring and troubleshooting web-based applications.
4) Experience in explaining technical details to non-technical people.
5) Ability to multi-task and prioritize work within a dynamic environment.
1) Professional IT experience in a large hosting environment.
2) Professional hands-on experience with Linux/Unix Operating Systems (RedHat Linux). At least 2 years of minimum working experience.
3) Professional experience with Apache Web server administration.
4) Experience with secure, tiered application hosting environments.
5) Experience in administering SSL certificates for web servers (creating, applying, troubleshooting) hosted under Apache.
6) Familiarity with HTTP, DNS and Internet Protocol.