CA Siteminder Administrator 
|Language Skills||Native level Japanese. Ability to read and write emails in English.|
|No. Of Positions||1|
|Duration||Long term starting immediately|
|Budget||Based on skills|
|JD Summary||Mandatory Technical / Functional Skills|
•Deploying & Administer Single sign On (SSO) solutions using CA SiteMinder.
•SiteMinder Policy Server installation & configuration.
•Web server (Apache) agent installations & configuration,
•Policy, Rules, Realms, Response and Auth Schemes setup
•Configure User Directory and Directory Mapping for Authentication and Authorization.
•Develop Custom Central Authentication Page
•Installation and configuration of Apache Web server.
•Configuring Apache web server for Integrating with Tomcat and WebSphere Application Server
Desirable Technical / Functional Skills
• Expert in SiteMinder, not only administration, but in-depth understanding of SiteMinders processing
• Ability to troubleshoot complex SiteMinder issues and full understanding of tuning and available configuration settings
• Working knowledge of HTTP protocol; cookies, headers, response codes, and how to troubleshoot
• Working knowledge of LDAP protocol; searches, responses, and how to troubleshoot
• Excellent Linux system knowledge
• Working experience with Apache, Tomcat and WebSphere Application Server
• Expert in application of authentication and authorization solutions to address business and security problems
• Experience with enterprise-level support of business-critical services
• Experience with technical documentation writing / knowledgebase article creation
• Strong motivation to analyze and improve systems and infrastructure
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
• At least 5 years of experience implementing SSO environmnets